New in version 0.6.2
July 15th, 2013
- This version adds classes to handle JWS (Json Web Signature).
- It adds support for calling controller through the CLI to simplify testing.
- A void session was added that can be used in the DI container for testing.
- The error response handling was improved, and the JSON library throws an exception if decoding of a JSON string fails.
New in version 0.6.1 (June 29th, 2013)
- This version contains some minor changes.
- A dispatch class was added, which routes requests to the controller.
- The controller can now return filters, which can modify the request or response e.g. to handle authentication.
- The controller proxies unknown get* methods to the DI container.
- The template engine was improved and wrapper classes were added for Twig and Smarty.
- The DI container is now compatible with the Symfony DI container.
- Libraries were added for generatign sitemap and odata XML.
- The documentation was improved and some smaller bugs were fixed.
New in version 0.5.0 (March 25th, 2013)
- This version adds namespace support, improves the HTML parser library and several db test cases, adds a pingback library, and fixes some bugs.
- This release has no backwards compatibility, since all classes are now defined in a namespace.
New in version 0.4.7 (December 12th, 2012)
- This version contains classes to generate a swagger API declaration.
- The loader uses now a new annotation parser for easier routing.
- This release adds new html5 filter collections and fixes many bugs.
New in version 0.4.6 (October 8th, 2012)
- A calendar class was added and the unused DOM package was removed.
- The parameter order of the PSX_Sql constructor was changed.
- A cookie store was added to the http package, and the PSX_Get, PSX_Post, PSX_Cookie, PSX_Request, and PSX_Files classes were moved to the input folder.
- A HTML5 lexer and filter library were added to the html package.
- The paging class was updated,and added a getParameters method was added to the dependency abstract class.
- A view dependency was added, and the DefaultAbstract module was renamed to ViewAbstract.
- Many tests were improved.
New in version 0.4.3 (February 26th, 2012)
- This version fixes the OpenID provider association implementation (now using OpenSSL functions), adds an OpenSSL wrapper class and a util markdown parser class, improves error and exception handling, adds a webfinger util library, adds a SQL table abstraction class (and therefore removes the servlet interface), adds an HTTP uploading libary, and improves several tests.
New in version 0.4.1 (July 3rd, 2011)
- This is a major release that changes the structure of the library so that it is no longer backwards compatible.
- A "camelcase" coding style is now used.
- The data writer library was updated for handling Atom and RSS feeds correctly.
- An HTTP library option was added to automatically follow redirects, and unused classes were removed.
- Unit tests were improved and the manual was rewritten.
- Many bugs were also fixed.
New in version 0.3.1 (April 14th, 2010)
- added form generation class
- added and fixed tests
- added request library
- implemented psx_input interface
- rewrote filter library
- rewrote manual to version 0.3
- fixed openid oauth and yadis library
New in version 0.2.3 (March 5th, 2010)
- This release contains all components. I dont have found a good way to sperate the components from the framework and still maintaining all components in the same repository. So unit I have found an easy solution all components will included in the release.