New in version 6.0July 21st, 2010
- There is now a Qt4-based graphical front-end (vprerex) for the prerex editor.
- The prerex.sty macros generate image-cropping scripts for use with images generated from the [pdf]latex output.
New in version 5.0 (September 25th, 2009)
- The style file now generates HTML output with image-map data for use with Web images.
- The prerex editor can now deal with documents containing more than one chart, or charts used in more than one document.
- The file command is no longer supported.