New in version 1.1
September 3rd, 2013
- Support for switchable x86/x86_64 Cygwin architectures was added.
- Package lists can now include architectural switches (e.g. to packages not supported on x86_64).
- The GUI was neatened to include 'folder' icons in place of 'browse' buttons.
New in version 1.0 (July 26th, 2013)
- Support for multi-byte (UTF-8) characters within package listings was improved.
New in version 0.9 (November 9th, 2012)
- Commonly used functions have been converted to image buttons on the GUI.
- The default URL of the Cygwin installer has been updated.
New in version 0.7 (July 31st, 2012)
- Facilities for re-attempting failed downloads were added.
- Experimental support was added for automatic creation of ISO images.
- Error reporting of empty packages was improved.