May 2nd, 2013
· This version adds four more useful reports about queries that generate locks and temporary files.
· Another new report about restart points and several bugsfixes or cosmetic changes.
· Support for parallel processing under Windows has been removed.
April 9th, 2013
· This is mainly a bugfix release, which also adds escaping of HTML code inside queries and adds Min/Max reports with Average duration in all queries reports.
February 22nd, 2013
· This is a quick release to fix missing reports of most frequent errors and slowest normalized queries in the previous version published yesterday.
February 21st, 2013
· Update documentation about log_duration, log_min_duration_statement and log_statement.
· Rewrite dirty code around log timestamp comparison to find timestamp of the specified begin or ending date.
· Remove distinction between logs with duration enabled from variables log_min_duration_statement and log_duration. Commands line options --enable-log_duration and --enable-log_min_duration have been removed.
· Update documentation about parallel processing.
· Remove usage of Storable::file_magic to autodetect binary format file, it is not include in core perl 5.8. Thanks to Marc Cousin for the report.
· Force multiprocess per file when files are compressed. Thanks to Julien Rouhaud for the report.
· Add progress bar for multiprocess by forking a dedicated process and using pipe. Also fix some bugs in using binary format that duplicate query/error samples per process.
· chmod 755 pgbadger
· Fix checkpoint reports when there is no checkpoint warnings.
· Fix non report of hourly connections/checkpoint/autovacuum when not query is found in log file. Thanks to Guillaume Lelarge for the report.
· Add -J|--job_per_file command line option to force pgbadger to use one process per file instead of using all to parse one file. Useful to have better performances with lot of small log file.
· Fix parsing of orphan lines with stderr logs and log_line_prefix without session information into the prefix (%l).
· Update documentation about -j | --jobs option.
· Allow pgbadger to use several cores, aka multiprocessing. Add options -j | --jobs option to specify the number of core to use.
· Add autovacuum and autoanalyze infos to binary format.
· Fix case in SQL code highlighting where QQCODE temp keyword was not replaced. Thanks to Julien Ruhaud for the report.
· Add pie graph to show repartition of number of autovacuum per table and number of tuples removed by autovacuum per table.
· Add report of tuples/pages removed in report of Vacuums by table.
· Fix major bug on syslog parser where years part of the date was wrongly extracted from current date with logs generated in 2012.
· Fix issue with Perl 5.16 that do not allow "ss" inside look-behind assertions. Thanks to Cedric for the report.
· New vacuum and analyze hourly reports and graphs. Thanks to Guillaume Lelarge for the patch.