January 26th, 2013
· [GUI] New status dialog to show a detailed list of synced files.
· [GUI] New tray notifications about synced files.
· [GUI] New platform specific icon set.
· [App] Using cross platform QtKeychain library to store credentials crypted.
· [App] Use cross platform notification for changes in the local file system rather than regular poll.
· [Fixes] Improved SSL Certificate handling and SSL fixes troughout syncing.
· [Fixes] Fixed proxy authentication.
· [Fixes] Allow brackets in folder name alias.
· [Fixes] Lots of other minor fixes.
· [Platform] cmake fixes.
· [Platform] Improved, more detailed error reporting.
January 19th, 2013
· Proxy authentication fixed (Basic auth, NTLM will not yet work)
· The status dialog now provides statistics on the last sync run (via the info button). It will tell in detail which files have been synced, added or deleted.
· Client will go offline while the server in in maintenance mode (feature available with ownCoud master only)
· Improved SSL Certificate acceptance
· All sizes of the new icons are available.
· Support files > 2 GB on all platforms for uploading.
· Fixed some minor memory leaks and again saved some server requests through optimizations.
· Improved error reporting to the user.
· Remove legacy theming support.
December 21st, 2012
· discover that there is much better error reporting if something goes wrong.
· probably feel like it syncs faster, yes faster.
· see that there are less HTTP requests to the server for a single sync run.
· don’t see any issues with MacOSX and funny characters in filenames any more.
· recognize a new icon set, which is not finalized yet (actually not all sizes are there, thats why the status dialog looks a bit funny) but we thought its nice to already add it to the beta. It should fit nicely into your operating system environment.
· realize that this client comes with a cross platform file system watcher on clientside, so no polling any more.
· have your password stored in a secure keychain on all platforms since we added qtkeychain to the client.