November 20th, 2012
· This version implement issues #7 (document linkage), issue #12 (better testing), and issue #13 (device locking). PDF, ODF, and image imports correctly have a thumbnail and OCR performed.
· Works on 64-bit machines.
· Migrated to tesseract v3. I/O is all UTF-8.
· The front end will now time out rather than hang on an error.
· The document list is now auto-loaded rather than using a paged table.
· A localization framework has been put in place (with English and German languages added).
· Defunct speech functionality has been removed.
· Various bugfixes and cleanups.
January 12th, 2012
· This version introduces major new functionality and polishes the code and user interface.
· Overall, it is a solid increase in functionality and quality.