New in version 0.2.3
September 8th, 2012
- Fix filename generation by replacing any non-alphanumeric character (issue #3).
- Fix handling of non-styled lists.
New in version 0.2.2 (July 5th, 2012)
- Fix the sdist archive on pypi.
New in version 0.2 (May 29th, 2012)
- Now supports Python 3
- Explicitely added PIL as a dependency (issue #2).
New in version 0.1.2 (May 24th, 2012)
- Add "Information" to the styles mapping.
- Handle note, tip and warning styles in lists items. This allow to use lists inside a note, a tip or a warning.
- Now handle external images (issue #1).
New in version 0.1.1 (December 22nd, 2011)
- Improved the RstFile for use in third-party code: it is now possible to insert code and not just append it.
- Add a README file