January 19th, 2012
· Memory allocation is now limited when reading a column that is not bound (i.e. TEXT and other columns that do not have an exact size, since each row may have a different length).
November 1st, 2008
· Fixed the binding of the DECIMAL type
· Fixed the binding of the BIGINT type
· Enhanced the test to include more types and a -v option
· Enhanced the documentation in different places
· Fixed a bug with getting the size of the data being read
· Added the missing win32 sub-folder to the source package
October 24th, 2008
· The VARCHAR would not work properly because it was bound with the wrong type. This made the type VARCHAR unusable in your tables.
· This version also fixes the filename of the Win32 version. (version first, then Win32).