New in version 1.7
January 19th, 2012
- Memory allocation is now limited when reading a column that is not bound (i.e. TEXT and other columns that do not have an exact size, since each row may have a different length).
New in version 1.5 (November 1st, 2008)
- Fixed the binding of the DECIMAL type
- Fixed the binding of the BIGINT type
- Enhanced the test to include more types and a -v option
- Enhanced the documentation in different places
- Fixed a bug with getting the size of the data being read
- Added the missing win32 sub-folder to the source package
New in version 1.4 (October 24th, 2008)
- The VARCHAR would not work properly because it was bound with the wrong type. This made the type VARCHAR unusable in your tables.
- This version also fixes the filename of the Win32 version. (version first, then Win32).