New in version 19.1
January 4th, 2014
- This version includes bugfixes and enhancements to the automatic portion control feature.
New in version 19.0 (September 2nd, 2013)
- This version introduces the new USDA Nutrient Database version SR26.
New in version 18.10 (July 29th, 2013)
- This version includes new long-term weight charts showing lean mass and fat mass from all weight logs both cleared and current.
New in version 18.9 (May 16th, 2013)
- The automatic portion control feature has been expanded to include calcium. By designating a food as the calcium food during meal planning, its quantity is automatically adjusted to provide the "Daily Value." This feature is valuable when meals habitually do not have sufficient calcium.
New in version 18.8 (April 24th, 2013)
- This version fixed a bug in the Makefile and added a feature to prevent the GUI from coming up bigger than the screen.
New in version 18.7 (April 9th, 2013)
- This version fixed a bug in the display of trans fatty acids that was introduced in the previous release.
New in version 18.6 (April 8th, 2013)
- This version incorporates revisions the USDA made to their SR25 database.
New in version 18.5 (January 5th, 2013)
- This version fixes a possible buffer overflow when analyzing incompletely planned meals showing negative quantities.
New in version 18.4 (November 17th, 2012)
- This version includes minor bugfixes and makefile changes.