New in version 1.3.0
June 25th, 2013
- switch to new zope.app.testing which is compatible with py 2.7 xmlrpclib and adjust test storage path which was not compatible with new test runner setup.
- switch to newer ZODB3 release version 3.10.5 which is available for python 2.6/2.7 on windows for 32/64 bit.
- bugfix: broken release update because of hard coded http uri. Switched to https uri and make them editable at site and mirror package release. Currently there is no auto migration. Just edit the pypi url in the site edit page and in the package edit page before update a package.
- commit transaction between package downloads
New in version 1.2.0 (July 6th, 2012)
- added MANIFEST.in file
- enhance batch size for simpler navigation
- added an additional ++public++ namspace for public file managment. This is usefull for upload KGS files which can't get downloaded within authentication if you need to use them as buildout extends. Note, since zc.buildout processes extends before extensions, there is no way to patch the buildout Downloader class and inject authentication. This also means lovely.builouthttp doesn't work for extends.
- bugfix: missing docutils if not installed in system python. Also newer docutils version do not provide python.modulparser.py anymore. Implement the missing trim_docstring method in mypypi/api.py
New in version 1.1.0 (January 5th, 2011)
- bugfix: fix sync error if we try to sync LocalPackage. Note, only MirrorPackage can get synced
- skip old zope.app.* packages and added zopeupdate script. Run the following script:
- bin\zodbupdate.exe -f ......\Data.fs -v --pack > out.txt 2>&1
- moved storage configuration from WSGI config to zope product config since someone broke the WSGI local_conf to zope product configuration chain. And we also changed the fsStorage argument to storage since camel case also seems to be broken.
- NOTE: You need to run configure.py and buildout before you start the server!
- Otherwise the server wdoesn't start because of the misssing storage configuration. (nothing dangerous happens)
- added a second concept for look a release to a single pypi server using the .pypirc configuration file. See README.txt for more information
- use newer zope.* packages
- implemented XML-RPC API like pypi.python.org offers. We currently do only support the important methods like:
- package_urls # deprecated
- package_data # deprecated
- we do not support the methods (search, updated_releases, changelog) right now Note: you need to use a domain like http://host:port/ as XML-RPC ServerProxy url. If you don't use the slash a the end the ServerProxy uses /RPC2 as default handler which isn't supported by mypypi.
- removed temporary MultiWidget and TextLinesWidget because I move them to the z3c.form 2.0 release which is now used
- moved management pages from browser to admin package
- imporved configuration script, use getpass for password input and adjust text message
- bugfix, added explicit find-link for lovely.buildouthttp, couldn't find the package during a fresh installation.
- bugfix, added missing buildout.cfg file, same issue as in version 1.0.1. This issue was reported 5 month ago but still not fixed see: http://bugs.python.org/issue6884
New in version 1.0.2 (June 21st, 2010)
- cleanup buildou.cfg and base.cfg files
New in version 1.0.1 (June 18th, 2010)
- buildout.cfg was missing during a setuptools issue. See: http://bugs.python.org/issue6884
- Fix typos
New in version 1.0.0 (June 16th, 2010)
- Simplify configuration and setup