New in version 0.95November 24th, 2008
- initial GDB stubs implementation (only for memory access)
- CLI command for setting up gdbstubs server (gdbstubs PORT)
- fixed USART timing to be more correct
- added Ant build script
- cleanup of CLI and platforms
- fixed statistics to be more correct
- added SimEvent for notications of start/stop of emulator
- CORE: bugfix in read/write SR
- made it impossible to turn of interrupts
- improved CC2420 support including correct overflow handling and better handling of VREG_OFF
- added logging on/off from CLI and support for loggin CC2420
- added CLI commands tee and trig.
New in version 0.92 (September 8th, 2008)
- A bug with a write register which did not handle word/byte was fixed.
- Several bugs in the timer code were fixed.
- Bugs in the MSP430 core (regarding instruction emulation) were fixed.
- The cycle count on some instructions was corrected.
- CC2420 emulation was improved.
- The Telos platform was added, including AT45DB flash memory chip.