New in version 2.6.1
October 27th, 2012
- Fixed a crash on quit where charts would try to draw themselves after having been freed.
New in version 2.6.0 (October 11th, 2012)
- Improves pie chart drawing.
- Improves the date swapping mechanism in the import window.
- Improves date format guessing.
- Chart sizes are now remembered in between sessions.
- Window frame restoration in between sessions is now document-based.
- Displays all transactions in "All Transactions" date range, even when they go beyond the "Ahead Months" preference.
- Modified schedule spawns are now directly materialized.
- Adds support for the Saudi riyal (SAR).
- Fixes a crash in currency rates fetching.
New in version 2.5.5 (July 18th, 2012)
- This version fixes CSV parsing in cases in which there are delimiters in quoted strings and fixes account group expanded state restoration on startup.
New in version 2.5.1 (February 13th, 2012)
- This version fixes hard crashes on closing the main window under 10.6.
- It fixes a filter field that disappeared under 10.6, pie chart printing, a hard crash in the Cashculator tab, a bug causing tables to be unstable when changing the filter while editing them, languages packaging, and crashes in split table editing and document properties.
New in version 2.5.0 (February 6th, 2012)
- moneyGuru's capabilities can now be expanded through Python plugins.
- Graphs and charts can now be resized.
- This release improves pie charts by giving them a dynamic number of slices depending on chart size.
- It adds a "Modification Time" column in the transactions tab.
- It improves schedules and spawn editing mechanisms.
- It has improved accessibility.
- It fixes a bug in QIF imports where splits were sometimes not imported.
- It fixes a selection glitch on tab swapping.
New in version 2.4.3 (January 23rd, 2012)
- This version fixes a crash on account deletion and fixes the filter bar for income/expense.
New in version 2.4.2 (January 18th, 2012)
- This version fixes a checkbox-unchecking glitch in the import window, a bug which caused the autosave interval preference not to be kept between sessions, a mixup in schedule table column titles, a crash on clicking the cancel button in dialogs, and a "ghost account" issue.
- It re-adds mass editing dialog labels which went missing in 2.4.0 and adds a Dutch localization.
New in version 2.4.0 (October 27th, 2011)
- Fixed crash on invalid date input. (#209)
- Fixed crash on moving columns around under French and German versions. [Mac OS X] (#211)
- Fixed the exporting feature which didn't work under French and German versions. [Mac OS X] (#210)
New in version 2.3.11 (August 30th, 2011)
- Fixed a crash on tab switching.