New in version 2.0.2
January 28th, 2014
- Ubuntu Lucid (10.04) support is revived.
New in version 2.0.0 (July 30th, 2013)
- There are no incompatible changes between 1.8.9 and 2.0.0.
- This version is compatible with 1.8.x, so you can upgrade without editing config files.
New in version 1.8.7 (June 14th, 2013)
- [rpm] Keep user configuration settings on upgrade.
- [deb][rpm] Separate milter-manager-log-analyzer from milter-manager. [Reported by Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA][GitHub #21]
- Use Ruby1.9 on CentOS6 or later.
- Drop Ubuntu Oneiric Ocelot(11.10) support.
- Add Ubuntu Raring Ringtail(13.04) support.
- Add Debian jessie support.
- milter manager Improvements:
- Support Ruby2.0.0.
- milter manager Fixes:
- [debian] Support init file that contains non-ASCII characters. [Reported by Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA][GitHub #23]
- milter-manager-log-analyzer Fixes:
- Process mail log even if it includes invalid byte sequence. [Reported by Satoru Sakashita][GitHub #24]
New in version 1.8.6 (March 7th, 2013)
- This version has fixed a broken libev backend with Ruby 1.9 and added max-pending-finished-session configuration settings for forcing the freeing of resouces immediately when the load average is high.
- This release also supports a reset API for resetting instance variables between multple transactions.
New in version 1.8.5 (December 4th, 2012)
- This version fixes broken documents in the tarball and drops Ubuntu Natty Narwhal support.
- It adds no new features.
New in version 1.8.2 (November 29th, 2011)
- Two memory leaks were fixed.
- Upgrading is strongly recommended.
New in version 1.8.1 (November 15th, 2011)
- This version improves support for Ruby 1.9. Please install 1.8.1 if you're using Ruby 1.9. manager.event_loop_backend and manager.n_workers are no longer experimental. You can improve performance if you use milter manager on a large mail system with a heavy milter.
New in version 1.6.9 (April 27th, 2011)
- Improved robustness and SMTP AUTH support in the bundled benchmark tool.
- Exceptions caused in callback are handled, and SMTP AUTH related command line options are added to milter-performance-check.
New in version 1.6.8 (April 18th, 2011)
- Don't create needless directories on install. [Reported by OBATA Akio]