New in version 0.1.6.0October 8th, 2009
- This release includes many changes and new features.
- These include the introduction of a game configuration file, support for custom colors in every room, initial release of the condition engine, and initial release of a stand-alone runtime program in order to run games without the need of the editor.
- The codebase has been optimized to use less memory.
- A new demo game is included.
- The maze generator is now a separate tool.
New in version 0.1.5.4 (October 10th, 2008)
- random level generation: you can now randomize up to 100 rooms instantly as mircoQuestMaker64 now utilizes a simple maze generator. Once the maze has been calculated, it is written to disk and can directly be used as game map.