January 26th, 2011New Features:
· Added failsafe mode (press F1 at startup)
· Added support for Intel "Sandy Bridge" CPU
· Added support for AMD "fusion" CPU
· Added Coreboot "table forward" support
· Corrected some memory brands not detected properly
· Various bug fixes
May 6th, 2010New Features:
· Added support for Core i7 Extreme CPU (32nm)
· Added support for Core i5/i3 (32 nm)
· Added support for Pentium Gxxxx (32 mn)
· Added support for Westmere-based Xeon
· Added preliminary support for Intel Sandy Bridge
· Added support for AMD 6-cores CPU
· Added detection for Intel 3200/3210
· New installer for USB Key
· Corrected a crash at startup
· Many others bug fixes
September 23rd, 2009New Features:
· Major Architectural changes
· First pass twice faster (reduced iterations)
· Detect DDR2/3 brands and part numbers on Intel DDR2/3 chipsets
· Added detection for Intel "Clarkdale" CPU
· Added detection for Intel "Gulftown" CPU
· Added detection for AMD "Magny-Cours" CPU
· Added detection for Intel XMP Memory
· Added for CPU w/ 0.5/1.5/3/6/12/16/18/24MB L3
· Added "clean" DMI detection for DDR3/FBDIMM2
· Better detection of Integrated Memory Controllers
· Corrected detection for Intel "Lynnfield" CPU
· Corrected detection for AMD 45nm K10 CPU
· Solved crash with AMD Geode LX
· Complies with SMBIOS 2.6.1 specs
· Fixed compilation issues with gcc 4.2+
· Many others bug fixes
February 9th, 2009
· Limited support for execution with multiple CPUs was added.
· Support for detection of additional chipsets was added.
· Additions and corrections for CPU detection were made, including for the reporting of L3 cache.
· The information display was reworked for better readability and new information.
· Abbreviated iterations were introduced for the first pass.
· Enhancements were made to memory sizing.
· Miscellaneous other bugfixes were made.
December 23rd, 2008
· This release adds support for the Intel Core i5 (Lynnfield) CPU, Intel P55 Southbridge, Intel PM45/GM45/GM47 Mobile chipset, and Intel GL40/GS45 Mobile chipset.
· It corrects DDR2/DDR3 detection on Intel x35/x45, corrects detection on some Core i7 CPUs, fixes a bug with some AMI BIOS (freeze at startup), and has various bugfixes.
November 16th, 2008
· Support was added for Intel Core i7 (Nehalem) CPU, Intel Atom Processors, Intel G41/G43/G45 Chipsets, Intel P43/P45 Chipsets, Intel US15W (Poulsbo) Chipset, Intel EP80579 (Tolapai) SoC CPU, ICH10 Southbridge (SPD/DMI), and Intel 5000X.
· A workaround was added for DDR3 DMI detection.
· The program is now fully aware of a CPU with L3 cache (Core i7 & K10).
· Intel 5000Z chipset detection, Memory Frequency on AMD K10, and cache detection on C7/Isaiah CPU were fixed.