New in version 0.7.0
February 8th, 2014
- With this release, mdp switches to git-style commands (e.g., mdp edit).
- It also adds support for "mdp add", which avoids the use of copy-paste on password creation.
- Password profiles now support Unicode characters and character aliases (e.g., $DIGITS, $ALPHANUMERIC).
- The "set password_file" configuration parameter has been added, allowing definition of multiple password repositories.
- A regex mode has been added to the prompt command (mdp prompt -E), and comments are now supported in the password file (using #).
New in version 0.6.0 (January 11th, 2014)
- This version added configurable profiles (-p) to the password generator (-g).
- A pager display bug on long lines was fixed.
- A bug where mdp was unable to properly detect a SIGINT sent to gpg was fixed.
- -l and -n parameters were added to force the length and number of passwords.
- A -k parameter was added to define the GnuPG key if missing from config.
New in version 0.2 (May 8th, 2013)
- This version fixes Linux compilation and file permissions.