New in version 0.10.2
December 3rd, 2012
- This release contains many small improvements and bugfixes.
- Message Delivery Receipts and Entity Capabilities have been updated, as well as MUC support.
- Some features have been moved into their own modules (FIFO and url_regex).
- MCabber does not complain anymore when 256-color numbers are used in the configuration file, and a new "readmark" shows where each buffer was last read.
New in version 0.10.0 (April 12th, 2010)
- Switch to the Loudmouth library, support for dynamic modules, and much more. See the changelog file for a list of changes. Do not forget to update your configuration file before starting the new version.
New in version 0.9.10 (October 7th, 2009)
- This release supports spell checking with Enchant and has many small improvements and bugfixes.
New in version 0.9.9 (October 9th, 2008)
- A few bugfixes, some translation updates, and a new Czech translation.
New in version 0.9.8 (October 6th, 2008)
- URLs can be extracted from messages to the log window using the url_regex option.
- OTR messages are now flagged with "O".
- Two new commands have been added, "/buffer save" and "/echo", as well as several new options and UI improvements.