New in version 3.0.0
December 3rd, 2012
- Support for Intel SandyBridge Uncore (partial) and Intel IvyBridge (only core part).
- A new application likwid-memsweeper to cleanup ccNUMA memory domains.
- Initial support for Intel Xeon Phi (KNC).
- Better support for AMD Interlagos.
- The OpenMP type is now detected automatically while pinning.
- Many bugfixes and improvements.
- The marker API works for threaded code and accessDaemon.
- Uncore support for timeline mode.
- A convenient macro wrapper for Marker API.
- Data volume as a new metric in all memory/cache groups. Updated Wiki documentation.
New in version 2.2.1 (June 24th, 2011)
- Initial support for Intel Sandy Bridge (Core) in likwid-perfctr.
- A new application, likwid-perfscope, as a frontend to the timeline mode of likwid-perfctr (experimental).
- Initial support for OpenMPI in likwid-mpirun.
- Improvements in likwid-msrD.
- A native Fortran 90 interface for the Marker API.
- A complete rewrite of the marker API.
- Simplified usage.
- Allows inclusive and overlapping regions.
- A new output filter subsystem.
- Allows you to define your own output file formats and filters.
- By default, comes with CSV and XML formats.
New in version 2.1.3 (January 17th, 2011)
- A hotfix for a build problem with direct MSR mode.
- Millisecond resolution for likwid-perfctr daemon mode.
- Improved error recovery for the MSR daemon.
New in version 2.1.2 (December 7th, 2010)
- fixes bug in likwid-mpirun script.
New in version 2.0 (October 13th, 2010)
- New application likwid-bench: A micro benchmarking platform
- likwid-pin supports now logical pinning among a node or sockets
- likwid-pin can set the NUMA mempolicy to interleave for an application
- likwid-topology also reports now on the NUMA topology
- likwid-perfCtr can print extensive documentation on the event groups
- Event groups in likwid-perfCtr can now be easily extended or modified
- Statistical output for threaded measurements in likwid-perfCtr
- Silent switch for likwid-pin
- Daemon mode for likwid-perfctr with lightweight monitoring
- likwid-perfctr supports now the Intel Nehalem EX core events
- Full support for AMD Magny Cours
New in version 1.1 (July 26th, 2010)
- Version 1.1 fixes a problem if using the perfCtr marker API together with OpenMP and using likwid-pin for pinning.
New in version 1.0 (July 12th, 2010)
- New Features:
- Lots of small improvements and fixes
- Support for Intel Westmere
- Initial support for Intel Atom
- Topology support for AMD Magny Cours