New in version 1.5.3January 27th, 2014
- Don't let packets that don't match the current filter get to the application when TPACKET_V3 is used. (GitHub issue #331)
- Fix handling of pcap_loop()/pcap_dispatch() with a packet count of 0 on some platforms (including Linux with TPACKET_V3). (GitHub issue #333)
- Work around TPACKET_V3 deficiency that causes packets to be lost when a timeout of 0 is specified. (GitHub issue #335)
- Man page formatting fixes.
New in version 1.0.0 (October 28th, 2008)
- Support was added for IPMB, LAPD, AX25, JUNIPER_ST, 802.15.4, variable length 802.11 headers, X2E data type, Linux tpacket frame headers, and the SITA ACN interface.
- Support was added for zerocopy BPF on platforms that support it.
- VLAN support on Linux was improved.
- Dynamic library support on Mac OS X was fixed.
- Assorted other enhancements and bugfixes were made.