November 16th, 2011
· This version improves RPC-II drive handling and contains a more robust keys retrieval mode.
· It also introduces fixes for MingW and OS/2 compilation, and has various bugfixes for small issues, memory leaks, crashes, and build issues.
August 30th, 2008
· This release supports DVD drive auto-detection and accepts "X:" as a device name on Windows.
· Failure recovery has been greatly improved, and various minor bugs were fixed.
· For developers, a new dvdcss_is_scrambled() function is provided, and the library now installs a standard .pc file.