October 26th, 2012New features:
· New interface to FFMPEG with proper support for seeking
Important bug fixes:
· Fix for 3.x kernels
· Fix for C++11 compilers
· Fix for CLANG++
· Fix for Visual Studio
· Fix for Cygwin
· Support newer autoconfs without heaps of warnings
· Removed a umber of long obsolete files, with associated code and configurations
· Shuffled source tree around to put files in single tree
· Squash a number of C++ warnings.
February 3rd, 2012
· This version adds many new features, the main ones being arctan camera, GLES heplers, NEON optimizations for halfSample and rgb_to_grey, a sample iOS application, a system for generating VCPROJ build files, efficient Second-order Minimization, chainable deinterlacebuffer in open_video_source, and making Image more STL like.
· In addition to many miscellaneous bugfixes, this release keeps up to date with libraries, platforms, and compilers, and fixes bugs in Bayer conversion, thread safety, and timer code.
· It also cleans up the build system and the image I/O code and has moved to git.
May 20th, 2009
· Fixed makefile so it doesn't die when some debug directories are missing.