New in version 0.5.5
April 26th, 2009
- added enum support
- added -F option to disable fork following
- added -E option to disable exec following
- added -T option to hide thread id
- x86_64 - added 'pcC' options , since it looks glibc bug 7055 got fixed somehow
- x86_64 - fixed argument display (fixed glibc bug 9893, not sure when the glibc fix will be available 2.10?)
- stats - added -C sym, fixed -C lib
- confs - added syscall.conf (x86_64), mman.conf, resource.conf
- asciidoc man/html/txt
New in version 0.5.4 (March 2nd, 2009)
- ARM support (EABI)
- added config file support for 'float', 'double', long long' and 'unsigned long long'
- licensed under GPLv3
- initial Debian packaging
- ignore 'const' and 'extern' in config files Make it easier to reuse ordinary .h files (though it's still far away).
- configuration files are installed into $(sysconfdir);
- x86_64 - disabled argument display (options 'AaD'), because of the glibc bug 9893
- x86 - structure display fix
New in version 0.5.3 (December 12th, 2008)
- x86_64 full support
- autoreconf compliant
- new '-b' option to display flow only below requested symbols
- new '-L' option to support objsearch LD_AUDIT interface
- bug fixes
New in version 0.5.2 (November 12th, 2008)
New in version 0.5.1 (October 27th, 2008)
- A C-like syntax for the config file. typedef/struct/functions.
- Optional detailed output for structures (by ptr and value).
- doc/expl in the man page.