New in version 2.0.2
January 12th, 2015
- Bugfix release.
- Check access attribute for command links.
- Fix bug with empty ini file value parsing.
- Resolve PTYPE for "args" in a right way.
- Fix segmentation fault.
- Fix Lua plugin build.
New in version 2.0.1 (December 16th, 2014)
- Fix access rights checking.
- Fix debug mode.
New in version 2.0.0 (November 25th, 2014)
- The klish-2.0.0 contains many changes. The main ones is plugin subsystem and user defined hooks.
- The user can create his own shared library (.so file) with special API and export symbols to use as builtin functions within ACTION. Also shared object can export its own hooks (hook for access, for communication to confd, ...).
- The plugin using is controlled by XML files. There are new tags: PLUGIN and HOOK. So to use your own C-based code with klish you don't need to recompile klish. Just create a plugin. See plugin examples in plugin/ dir within klish source tree.
New in version 1.7.0 (October 27th, 2014)
- Tinyrl fix. Don't ignore first slash in parameter.
- Don't inherit service file descriptors while ACTION execution.
- Never show ACTION scripts in ps.
- Add files for buildroot-2014.08
New in version 1.6.7 (December 5th, 2013)
- Fix portability issues. Tested on Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, QNX.
- Fix libroxml >= 2.2.2 support.
- Syslog facility for clish and konfd utils.
- Internal getopt() implementation. For example QNX has uncompatible getopt() so internal one must be used.
New in version 1.6.6 (September 3rd, 2013)
- The SIGPIPE signal behaviour was fixed. Earlier the clish utility ignore this signal and the ACTION scripts inherit this ignoration. So some utilities used within ACTION scripts couldn't get SIGPIPE at all. Now the SIGPIPE signal handler set to default for the ACTION scripts.
- The view field of COMMAND tag is dynamic now. You can use VARs in it.
New in version 1.6.4 (February 16th, 2013)
- New bugfix versions klish-1.5.9 and klish-1.6.4 were released. This versions is important for the FreeBSD only.
- The getpwent() function related problem was fixed.
- The incompatibility bug can lead to "Bus error" on FreeBSD.
New in version 1.6.3 (December 27th, 2012)
- The engine broke when the length of a completion string was greater than the width of the terminal.
- All klish versions have this bug, including the original clish.
New in version 1.6.2 (December 3rd, 2012)
- The main feature of these release is programmable hotkeys.
- Additionally the multiline and unsignedInteger type processing were fixed.
- The klish-1.5.7 stable branch release is also out.