New in version 2.2.2
September 27th, 2010
- GRUB path autodetection, root directory override, and stack trace on segfault.
New in version 2.2.1 (March 1st, 2010)
- This is release is mainly code cleanups, most notable change is the update to kexec-tools 2.0.1.
New in version 2.2 (February 4th, 2010)
- New release of kexec-loader, features CD support, bugfixes and improved build docs.
New in version 2.0 (February 17th, 2009)
- This version was fully rewritten.
- The VFS design was changed and the mount layer now supports UUID/LABEL.
New in version 1.6.2 (January 13th, 2009)
- The shell input code has been rewritten to stop it from crashing, and some other bugs have been fixed.
New in version 1.6.1 (November 22nd, 2008)
- This release fixes some bugs and implements shell autocompletion.
New in version 1.6 (November 14th, 2008)
- This release has a rewritten shell, updated module loading behaviour, and bugfixes.