New in version 2.3.0
November 19th, 2013
- Renamed non-standard UPGRADE file overwriting outdated NEWS file
- Semantic Versioning: http://semver.org/
- TLS Everywhere: https://github.com/stpeter/manifesto
- Required GSASL >=1.1
- jabberd should compile without warnings
- out-of-source builds should work
- pgsql: authreg password_type support
- pgsql: schema support
- ldapvcard: groupattr works even if no groupattr_regex defined
- ldapfull: checks for ldap group membership on login
- vCard: Assume tel phone is voice phone
- MySQL: default password hashing algorithm changed to SHA512
- out-conn-reuse s2s.xml option naming unified
- XML parse error will log buffer details
- CRAM-MD5 auth support
- router private key cachain and password support
- hashed passwords support in SQLite3 storage
New in version 2.2.16 (May 5th, 2012)
- This is a major bugfix release intended to fix problems introduced in 2.2.15 with moving to Git, thus a new release procedure.
- It also implements an --enable-tests configure option to make building tests not mandatory.
- It includes documentation in source.
- It implements debug logging to a file.
New in version 2.2.15 (May 1st, 2012)
- This is a major feature release bringing a lot of bugfixes and new features. Notably, most of the enhancements from the Apple ChatServer fork were merged into the mainline.
New in version 2.2.14 (June 1st, 2011)
- Prevent the "billion laughs" attack against expat by disabling internal entity expansion.
New in version 2.2.12 (February 14th, 2011)
- Merged jabberd2-dns leak fix by cmeerw. Fixes Bug 713548.
- Merged jabberd2-s2s-leak fix by cmeerw. Fixes Bug 713548.
- Merged jabberd2-xhash by cmeerw. Fixes Bug 713546.
- Defer deleting nodes while iterating.
- Merged fix_sm_crash.patch by Eugene Agafonov. Fixes Bug 712998.