New in version 1.1
October 12th, 2012
- show time-quota on mouse-mouse over overall/today cell
- indicate present quota by a little blue dot in cell
- automatically un-check projects on today-time-reset
- ampersand-character in project-title not shown in tray-tooltip (Windows)
- new application icon (different sizes) and more distinguishable icon when inactive
- moved resource files (graphics) into JAR
- fixed jTimeSched.exe-launcher for 64-bit systems
- better error messages when projects/settings fail to load
New in version 1.0 (November 5th, 2010)
- fixed inserting a new project with shortcut key when no table row selected
- date of creation can now be edited
- option for removing and color-reset all entries
- added quota option for time today and overall
- additional notes for a project
- added a log area, which visibility can be toggled
New in version 0.9 (September 24th, 2010)
- The active task can be started/paused via the tray menu.
- There are now some keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
- The general purpose checkboxes can be set/unset via a context menu.
- Java application launchers were added for UNIX-like OS and Windows.
- A bug was fixed where projects were not saved on an abrupt shutdown.
New in version 0.8 (August 12th, 2010)
- Fixed: save project data as UTF-8 no matter what encoding is set by system locale
New in version 0.7 (August 10th, 2010)
- when a project is running, set different window icon as well
- added icons for custom/reset-color buttons
- added additional column with multi-purpose checkbox
- implemented logging of project changes
- save runtime-file in separate directory
- save/load projects as XML instead of using java serialization
- implemented highlighting of rows by keyword
New in version 0.6 (August 4th, 2010)
- fixed: adjust time-overall when manually setting time-today
- category chooser: - changed available colors; - added option for choosing custom color
- fixed possible loss of data: installed shutdown-hook for saving projects