New in version 2.13.2
November 18th, 2013
- This version fixes a bug which was causing new transactions to show up twice in the account register. After restart, the duplicate would disappear.
New in version 2.13.0 (October 18th, 2013)
- This version adds new functionality to attach images to transactions.
- Relational databases (H2 and Hsqldb) may now be used for data storage.
- The client/server architecture was reworked for improved performance and stability.
New in version 2.12.0 (March 4th, 2013)
- Several bugs were fixed for this release. Basic OFX and CSV export has been added.
New in version 2.11.0 (November 1st, 2012)
- Tabular style reports will start with a better default page size the first time the report is run.
- Reminder dates were not correct if it was modified after being executed.
- Display a message if an error occurs during a budget export (Read only file, etc)
- Reworked the Balance Sheet report. Results are displayed by period instead of a running balance and retained income / expense is calculated.
- Added a new Simple Investment account type. This can be used for Annuities or Guaranteed Retirement accounts that you cannot actively manage.
- Added a utility script that can be run to remove weekend security history.
- Update to the latest Insubstantial/Substance L&F release.
- Improve security price import from Yahoo. Dates returned from Yahoo are now used. This prevents history entries on weekends and financial holidays.
- Corrections to the reporting in the Income and Expense by Payee pie chart report as well as GUI behaviour improvements. It now has a chart for debit and credits. (Pranay Kumar)
- Updated DynamicJasper to the latest release.
- Updated XStream and Mina dependencies to the latest releases.
- Add new controls to the historical security import dialog to make selection of securities faster and easier.
- The Income and Expense pie chart now displays the default currency in addition to the account currency when multiple currencies are being used. (Pranay Kumar)
- Added an option for matching to the last similar entry when entering transactions. (Pranay Kumar)
- Updated the Spanish Translation. (Marcelo Abeldaño)
- A exception would occur when trying to generate a loan payment with a zero percent interest rate.
New in version 2.9.0 (May 8th, 2012)
- A file corruption bug when using Java 7 was fixed.
- Improvements were made to OFX import, budget entry, and handling of hidden and locked accounts.
- A new fast and compact file format was added.
- Java 7 users should upgrade to this release.
New in version 2.8.0 (March 12th, 2012)
- Help build system no longer requires OS level installed dependencies and now uses Maven
- Update to Insubstantial 7.1 and the latest JGoodies dependencies
- Fixed an NPE that would randomly occur at startup
- Corrected budget UI controls state when adding a budget for the first time and deleting the last budget
- Printable reports can now be saved as xls files
- Improved mt940 import (Patch #3487030, Arnout Engelen)
- Fixed issue with large budget values being clipped in the budget UI
- Working xls and xlsx export of budget results
- Improve handling of multiple currencies in the budget UI
New in version 2.6.1 (January 10th, 2012)
- 01/08/12 A default user and password is now set if not specified when using client / server functionality
- 01/08/12 Add a Yearly period option for Budgets
- 01/08/12 Add a command line option to help detect UI code that hangs the EDT
- 01/07/12 Corrected some UI update and threading and performance issues with the Budget interface
- 01/03/12 Reinvested dividends where not showing a correct value in the register total column (Bug #3467513)
- 01/02/12 Close any open windows first when closing a file
- 01/01/12 Switched build system over to Maven and Ant hybrid
- 12/28/11 Expand budgeting help for budget properties
- 12/28/11 Add functionality to control account types for a budget (income, expense, asset, liability)
- 12/28/11 Selected budget year was not be used when editing goals and switching between budgets
- 12/26/11 Update to the latest, JGoodies, XStream, Mina, JFreeChart external dependencies
- 12/25/11 Update to the latest args4j external dependencies
New in version 2.6.0 (December 26th, 2011)
- Budgeting functionality was added, several minor bugs were fixed, and various minor usability improvements were implemented.
New in version 2.4.1 (July 29th, 2010)
- Added CTRL-F4 shortcut to close the active register window (Feature Request #2889093)
- Added an option to disable the Substance Look and Feel animations
- The report print button would not work when using the Substance Look and Feel
- Updated to the latest DynamicJasper and JasperReports