New in version 0.64-1
December 12th, 2012
- A lot of new functionality has been added and many bugs have been fixed.
New in version 0.63-1 (April 12th, 2012)
- many GUI improvements
- dependencies on non Java components removed (e.g. mdbtools)
- support for MS Windows
- databases supplied
New in version 0.50-3 (December 23rd, 2011)
- Handling of URLs
- Popup menu
- Simple mass import
- Automatic creation of screenshots
- "Manage" entry in "Play Game" and "Play Music" buttons
New in version 0.46 (February 1st, 2010)
- Fixed size of edit emulator window.
- Fixed that the emulator script would be called with a doubled path
- Fixed that files with wrong case were not found
- Fixed that some existing files would not be found due to trailing spaces
New in version 0.44a (October 8th, 2009)
- This is a bugfix release. The first bug prevented plugins from getting loaded from the jar, and the second bug was that "Additional Extras" got created in the wrong path.
New in version 0.38DEV2009-06-27 (June 28th, 2009)
- Added a new feature "Additional Extras": In the first(!) "Extras"-Path a "Additional" directory is created, containing a "by-id" and "by-name" directory. Under "by-id" for each game a directory is created (e.g. 00100), under "by-name" a softlink to this dir with the game name is created. Place your longplays, manuals etc. there and select "Tool -> Sync Additional Extras" and your additional extras will be added (or deleted if you removed the file) to the database. Additional extras are marked by a "+" in front of their name in the Extras popup.