December 12th, 2012
· A lot of new functionality has been added and many bugs have been fixed.
April 12th, 2012
· many GUI improvements
· dependencies on non Java components removed (e.g. mdbtools)
· support for MS Windows
· databases supplied
December 23rd, 2011
· Handling of URLs
· Popup menu
· Simple mass import
· Automatic creation of screenshots
· "Manage" entry in "Play Game" and "Play Music" buttons
February 1st, 2010
· Fixed size of edit emulator window.
· Fixed that the emulator script would be called with a doubled path
· Fixed that files with wrong case were not found
· Fixed that some existing files would not be found due to trailing spaces
October 8th, 2009
· This is a bugfix release. The first bug prevented plugins from getting loaded from the jar, and the second bug was that "Additional Extras" got created in the wrong path.
June 28th, 2009
· Added a new feature "Additional Extras": In the first(!) "Extras"-Path a "Additional" directory is created, containing a "by-id" and "by-name" directory. Under "by-id" for each game a directory is created (e.g. 00100), under "by-name" a softlink to this dir with the game name is created. Place your longplays, manuals etc. there and select "Tool -> Sync Additional Extras" and your additional extras will be added (or deleted if you removed the file) to the database. Additional extras are marked by a "+" in front of their name in the Extras popup.