New in version 2.6
February 5th, 2014
- Fix for an infinite loop on failing to connect to IRC
New in version 2.5 (December 27th, 2013)
- Bug fix - remove a deadlock we inherited from irclib.
New in version 2.4 (December 5th, 2013)
- Bug fix release - some users reported failure to connect with 2.3.
- Also prevent a crash if Unicode shows up in the wrong place.
New in version 2.3 (December 2nd, 2013)
- -i option enables immediate sending of one line in foreground.
New in version 2.2 (November 30th, 2013)
- Unicode processing was fixed. It was broken when irclib was removed.
- Python traceback is now shown on higher debug levels.
New in version 2.1 (November 27th, 2013)
- A performance improvement in the git repository hook.
- Documentation polishing.
New in version 2.0 (November 18th, 2013)
- The dependency on irclib is gone.
- An email delivery method, suitable for use on SourceForge.
- irkerhook can now be used as a hg changegroup hook.
- Prevent misbehavior on UTF-8 in commit metadata.
- Fix a crash bug on invalid hostnames.
New in version 1.20 (May 18th, 2013)
- Compatibility back to Python 2.4 (provided simplejson is present).
- Increased anti-flood delay to avoid trouble with freenode.
New in version 1.19 (May 8th, 2013)
- Fixed a minor bug in argument processing.