March 28th, 2012
· This release sees the project hosting transferred to GitHub for future development and the conversion of Mac OS X UI to XIB format for Mac OS X 10.5 and newer versions.
· Fixes include an issue with tracing multiple chunks in SQLGetData, an issue with tracing on big-endian machines, an issue with using previously freed memory, and other minor bugfixes.
September 17th, 2009
· This version includes the iODBC graphical Administrator component for Mac OS X (Tiger, Leopard, and Snow Leopard) released for the first time in open source format. The iODBC CFM Bridge for Mac OS X is included, facilitating connections from Microsoft Office (Excel/Query).
· Additionally, windows in the GTK-based administrator are now resizeable, and there are other minor bugfixes.
· There is also a new redesigned Web site for iODBC.