New in version 8.8.1
February 17th, 2014
- This version adds support for the latest Firefox versions, several improvements, bug fixes, and the ability to upload and test macros on the AlertFox Web Performance Monitoring service.
New in version 8.8.0 Beta (February 12th, 2014)
- Added: Firefox 27 support
- Added: AlertFox support - test and upload transaction tests from within iMacros (see the Manage tab).
- Fixed: Several bug fixes and tweaks
New in version 8.6.0 (November 23rd, 2013)
- Added: Firefox 25 and Firefox 26 support
- Improved: Floating iMacros icon only during recording, blue frames back during replay
- Fixed: 16 bug fixes and tweaks
New in version 8.5.1 (September 12th, 2013)
- New: IMAGESEARCH command also available in Firefox on Windows (requires iMacros Standard or Enterprise Edition)
- Improved: Bookmarklet support
- Fixed: Tab Mix Plus issue (caused by a recent Firefox update)
- Fixed: Many other bug fixes and smaller improvements
New in version 8.3.0 (April 5th, 2013)
- This is a minor update (bug fixes only).
New in version 8.2.4 (March 20th, 2013)
- This version features the new EVENT command. You can select this recording mode in the "Record Options" dialog on the "Rec" tab. EVENT is a new *experimental* method to automate web controls that the classic TAG command can not automate: Drag & Drop, Sliders, Tricky date controls and similar elements.
- We also fixed some Firefox 18/19 compatibility issues.
New in version 22.214.171.124 (November 16th, 2012)
- Added: ONERRORDIALOG Firefox 16 support
New in version 126.96.36.199 (October 25th, 2012)
- Added: Updated iMacros bookmarklet support - now 100% compatible to iMacros for Chrome
- Added: Full support for the latest Firefox version
- Fixed: The default !TIMEOUT_STEP value is no longer calculated as a percentage of !TIMEOUT[_PAGE]
- Fixed: Saving macros as bookmarks does not work since Firefox 14
- Fixed: Many smaller improvements
New in version 188.8.131.52 (July 31st, 2012)
- This update fixed several reported issues.