March 8th, 2013
· Fixed File API's Seek() implementation which would cause issues when the first chunk about to be written does not start at position Zero.
· Keeping CTRL pressed before downloading a file will prompt to select where to save it, regardless of the configured Downloads Folder. (Thanks to serge111 for the suggestion)
February 19th, 2013
· The login prompt at startup will be shown only once, after all you don't need an account to download files.
· Minor fixes and workaround to handle 'dl_method 3'...
February 5th, 2013
· Added downloads support.
· The Login Manager will only be accessed when needed, so that if you're using a master password you will not be asked to enter it unnecessarily.
· Your login details will be automatically filled in the form if you visit the site's login page (ie, without clicking the toolbar button)