November 26th, 2012
· Release focus is PHP 5.2 dateTime adaptions.
August 9th, 2011
· New features include a factory method for creating components; simplified configuration; utility (static) functions collected in a support class; the ability to call getProperty, sort, getComponent and selectComponents with new arguments; simple creation of timezone components; automatic completion of the (default) timezone in datetime properties; and the ability to transform a datetime from one timezone to another.
· The sort and selectComponents functions were refactored.
· The get- and setfunctions for properties and the parse and returnCalendar functions were updated.
November 24th, 2008
· This is a major sub-release focused on enhanced performance, ensuring date input formats, UTC bug correction, and refactored setfunctions.
· It has an updated user manual.
· An extensive external beta test program has been executed to verify the release.