New in version 2.3.4
February 4th, 2014
- This release adds many small fixes. The most important is that this release can connect over IPv6 to proxy servers.
New in version 2.3.1 (May 9th, 2013)
- More detailed statistics, the ability to configure all kinds of network settings, localization, improvements to error messages and on-line help, and improvements to the GUI mode.
New in version 2.2.1 (April 18th, 2013)
- mostly a bugfix release (segfaults, FreeBSD build fixes)
New in version 2.2 (April 5th, 2013)
- This version adds an adaptive ping-interval and an (entirely optional) ncurses GUI interface.
New in version 2.1 (March 23rd, 2013)
- This version fixes compilation problems on FreeBSD, retrieves proxy settings from the environment, implements proxy authentication, resolves the IP address of a proxy only once, and adds HTTPS proxying support.
New in version 2.0 (March 20th, 2013)
- This version adds a JSON output mode, socks5 proxy support, timeouts in SSL, timestamps, standard deviation calculation and aggregates, colorized output, many fixes, and small enhancements.
New in version 1.5.8 (February 20th, 2013)
- This version adds a -T switch which makes it read the password for http basic auth from a file and -W which makes it keep on trying to resolve a host if it fails to do so.
New in version 1.5.7 (January 12th, 2013)
- This version fixes a NULL pointer segfault which occured when a timeout happened.
New in version 1.5.6 (December 12th, 2012)
- Added "TCP fast open" support (thanks to Ketan Kulkarni)