New in version 1.0.3
April 25th, 2014
- Tag all children ('c' key)
- Fixes in accounting of guest time when using virtualization (thanks to Patrick Marlier)
- Performance improvements (thanks to Jann Horn)
- Further performance improvements due to conditional parsing of IO data depending on selected fields.
- Better consistency in coloring.
- Increase limit of buffer when tracing a deep nested process tree.
- Display pagefault stats.
- BUGFIX: Fix crash when adding meters and toggling detailed CPU time. (thanks to Dawid Gajownik)
- Add column to track the OOM-killer score of processes
New in version 1.0.2 (November 7th, 2012)
- Add IO priority support ('i' key)
- Avoid deleting .htoprc if it is a symlink
- Fail gracefully when /proc is not mounted (thanks to Philipp Hagemeister)
- Option to update process names on every refresh (thanks to Rob Hoelz)
- BUGFIX: Fix crashes when process list is empty
New in version 1.0.1 (February 17th, 2012)
- This release fixes the behavior of mouse selection and occasional crashes.
- Configuration now uses an XDG-compliant path.
New in version 1.0 (November 21st, 2011)
- This version features four-column CPU meters, incremental filtering, UTF-8 tree drawing, performance improvements, and assorted bugfixes.
New in version 0.9 (November 29th, 2010)
- This version features the ability to expand and collapse subtrees using the "+" and "-" keys, support for steal/guest CPU time measurement for virtualized environments, the ability to show custom thread names, support for cgroups, and assorted bug fixes.
New in version 0.8.2 (June 2nd, 2009)
- Integrated lsof (press 'l')
- Fix display of gigabyte-sized values (thanks to Andika Triwidada)
- Option to display hostname in the meters area
- Rename VEID to CTID in OpenVZ systems (thanks to Thorsten Schifferdecker)
- Corrections to the desktop entry file (thanks by Samuli Suominen)
- BUGFIX: Correct page size calculation for FreeBSD systems (thanks to Andrew Paulsen)
- Allow compilation without PLPA on systems that don't support it (thanks to Timothy Redaelli)
- BUGFIX: Fix missing tree view when userland threads are hidden (thanks to Josh Stone)
- BUGFIX: Fix for VPID on OpenVZ systems (thanks to Wolfgang Frisch)
New in version 0.8.1 (September 24th, 2008)
- This release adds a battery meter for ACPI-enabled computers and Linux-VServer support.
- There are some bugfixes.