New in version 2.0
February 11th, 2014
- add --restore option to command line mode to get binary data back from hex dump
- support saving test output with --test logfile
- restore() from hex strings without spaces
- restore() now raises TypeError if input data is not string
- hexdump() and dumpgen() now don't return unicode strings in Python 2.x when generator is requested
New in version 1.8 (December 4th, 2012)
- This version uses C99 bools, passes a cppcheck audit, and adds a regression test.
New in version 1.7 (October 20th, 2010)
- The code was made fully compliant to ANSI C.
- The license was changed to a BSD license.