New in version 0.6 Beta 1
January 3rd, 2012
- compatibility with Vala 0.12/0.14/0.15
- source files' order from command line is not relevant anymore (previous architectural limitation)
- support for custom creation methods (the `construct` will still be generated by gtkaml)
New in version 0.4.3 (March 22nd, 2011)
- #! shebang support for GtkON files to be used with the gtkaml executable
- vim syntax files for gtkon and gtkaml files. (thanks email@example.com). See editors/vim/README on how to use them.
- removed own debian/* files in favour of debian's own packaging scripts (thanks David )
- optional running of tests with --enable-tests at configure stage
New in version 0.4.2 (March 15th, 2011)
- Syntax enhancements and bugfixes.
New in version 0.4.1 (November 9th, 2010)
- updated to valacompiler 0.11.2, compatible with vala 0.10.2
- initial support for clutter (adding to stage) 
- support for vala structs (such as Clutter.Color)
New in version 0.4.0 (November 6th, 2010)
- The first version with gtkon syntax.
- Breaking: signal values are by default references to methods, and generate lambda body only when enclosed in braces (the behaviour is reversed wrt gtkaml 0.2.x).
- Issue #22, "can't find class with nested namespace", has been fixed.
- gtkaml builds with vala-0.10.1 and vala-0.12 from HEAD so it does not distribute .c/.h files anymore.
- Support for run_source with the `gtkaml' command (the source cannot start with #! yet).
- The --write-vala (-V) switch, which stops gtkamlc right after generating vala files, has been added.
New in version 0.2.11 (October 20th, 2010)
- Building with libvala-0.10 was fixed.
- A crash in reporting parsing errors was fixed.
- Build warnings were fixed.
- Test case3 / example was added for instantiating a non-visual class.
New in version 0.2.9.1 (November 14th, 2009)
- This version is updated for Vala 0.7.8
- Fixes issue #20.
New in version 0.2.8 (September 25th, 2009)
- Based on valacompiler 0.7.6.
- More Vala GTK examples are showed in examples/vala
- #7 "Container.add instead of add_with_parameters"
- #19 "existing vbox missing spacing"
New in version 0.2.7.1 (August 8th, 2009)