New in version 1.2.2
January 14th, 2014
- Various bugs relating to the 'Paper size' widget were fixed.
New in version 1.2.1 (January 14th, 2014)
- Bugs were fixed in opening saved sessions and storing the resolution of scanned images.
New in version 1.2.0 (November 26th, 2013)
- The ability to show and hide options in CLI frontends was added via Edit/Preferences.
- Several bugs were fixed, including one preventing the device from being changed.
- The translations were updated for Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, French, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, and Ukranian.
New in version 1.1.3 (February 26th, 2013)
- This version fixes a bug preventing import after an error.
- It fixes a bug introduced in v1.1.2 causing only one page to be scanned when all requested.
- It fixes a bug introduced in v1.1.2 causing two pages to be scanned when only one was requested.
New in version 1.1.2 (February 12th, 2013)
- Add scrollbar to prevent long font names making save dialog too wide Closes Launchpad bug 1113208 (The save dialogue is way to big for my screen and cannot resize)
- Don't need to convert image to .tiff for tesseract v3 Thanks to Leon Fisk for the patch
- Fix parsing of hocr output from tesseract v3.02.01 Thanks to Leon Fisk for the patch
- Correct tests for presence of cuneiform & tesseract installations
New in version 1.1.1 (February 5th, 2013)
- This version adds support for tesseract 3.02.01.
- It fixes tesseract 3.00 support.
- It fixes a bug in sending a PDF file as an email.
- It fixes a bug causing resolution and page size to be lost.
- There is an updated Slovak translation.
New in version 1.1.0 (November 20th, 2012)
- Much refactorization of code has been carried out to allow more regression tests and reduce duplication.
- The libsane-perl frontend feels much snappier as a result.
- Profiles have been added to the libsane-perl frontend.
- This release fixes applying default settings to widgets in the scanimage dialog, a bug related to editing OCR output, switching to the last directory on open/save, extracting the image resolution in non-English locales, and a bug related to importing multipage PDFs.
- The German, Greek, Gujarati, Occitan (post 1500), and Turkish translations have been updated.
New in version 1.0.5 (July 16th, 2012)
- Allow new processes to be started after pressing cancel button
- Fixed paste menu Closes bug 3517797 (Copy and paste no longer work)
- Pad scans which have less data than their headers announce with blanks Closes bug 3480247 (No image from HP6500A ADF)
- Fix unpaper when used as part of scan process Closes Debian bug #670640 (Can't call method get_cmdline)
- Sort OCR languages in ComboBoxes
- Deal with non-UTF-8 output from OCR. Closes Debian bug #670831 (gscan2pdf is not resilient against non utf-8 from tesseract)
- Fix Email to PDF with kmail Closes bug 3487790 (suse 12.1 emails no pdf)
- Fix updating widgets in scanimage dialog Closes debian bug #678911 (Device-dependent options disappear after selecting Lineart mode)
- + Gujarati translation (thanks to Vishal Goswami)
- Update to Brazilian Portuguese translation (thanks to Arthur Rodrigues)
- Update to Simplified Chinese translation (thanks to Wang Dianjin)
- Update to Czech translation (thanks to Zbyněk Schwarz)
- Update to German translation (thanks to Dennis Baudys)
- Update to Hungarian translation (thanks to Herczeg Zsolt)
- Update to Japanese translation (thanks to Shushi Kurose)
- Update to Polish translation (thanks to Wojciech Górnaś)
- Update to Spanish translation (thanks to Adolfo Jayme Barrientos)
- Update to Swedish translation (thanks to Tobias Holm)
New in version 1.0.2 (March 28th, 2012)
- Ocropus support was fixed.
- Support was added for Tesseract 3.02.
- More language codes were added for Tesseract and Cuneiform.
- PDF file size was improved by referencing core fonts only once.
- Bugs were fixed when restoring a crashed session and if an error was thrown copying an image.
- The German, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Ukranian translations were updated.