New in version 4.3.2
February 19th, 2014
- This is primarily a third-party package update for CKEditor, Less.php and Bootstrap.
New in version 4.0 (May 21st, 2013)
- This version adds right-click options for content areas, simplified and re-organized add-on management, additional gallery/slideshow options, and content section options, and integrates Twitter Bootstrap components.
New in version 3.6 (March 26th, 2013)
- This version integrates CKEditor 4.1, makes admin pages load faster, better handles fatal errors in plugins, and improves HTML5 support.
New in version 3.5 (December 4th, 2012)
- This version includes significant improvements to the uploaded files manager, theme manager, CSS/JS caching, image use, searching, and more.
New in version 3.0.5 (October 19th, 2012)
- This version fixes a few issues and incorporates CKEditor 3.6.5, which fixes a small but annoying bug with HTML list editing.
- Fixed issues include a couple of XSS vulnerabilities, issues with the remote update process, and mod_rewrite compatibility.
New in version 3.0.3 (September 6th, 2012)
- This version fixes a few minor bugs.
New in version 3.0.1 (July 10th, 2012)
- In addition to bugfixes, this release adds redesigned menu output to give users more usable CSS handles.
New in version 2.4 (April 3rd, 2012)
- This is a major release involving significant new features and bugfixes.
- Highlights include an updated data structure, hierarchical permalinks, the ability to rename special pages, and UI enhancements.
New in version 2.3.3 (November 15th, 2011)
- This is primarily a bugfix release addressing various installation and compatibility issues.