New in version 0.7.3
October 5th, 2009
- This release supports Java 6 runtime.
- It adds support for PDF, docx, and XSLX.
New in version 0.7.2 (March 3rd, 2009)
- This release adds more support for Google documents. You could previously save new documents to the cloud, but could not export existing document content to the filesystem. This has been fixed.
- Your documents can now be exported to the filesystem in all the formats supported by Google docs. Overriding the default export formats (odt, ods, and ppt) is supported. You can also re-export a document by renaming it with a different file extension.
New in version 0.7.1 (February 8th, 2009)
- Performance was improved and bugs related to creating and editing contacts were fixed.
New in version 0.7 (February 3rd, 2009)
- A complete rewrite of the filesystem using Java.
- Many bug fixes with regards to editing files in popular editors such as vi, vim, and gedit.
- Some new features such as contact photos and nested document folders.