New in version 0.2.10
October 4th, 2012
- This version fixes an issue which caused the EPG scanner the leak threads, and updates the list of supported countries.
New in version 0.2.8 (March 20th, 2012)
- This version fixes issues with Unicode encoding and removes a couple of deprecation warnings by Vala.
- Therefore, the minimum required version has changed for pygobject (3.0.4), Vala (0.15), and GLib (2.31.0).
New in version 0.2.7 (December 12th, 2011)
- gnomedvb: Let get_adapter_info return a dict
New in version 0.2.5 (October 11th, 2011)
- This version adds DVB-T support for Andorra, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Hungary, Israel, Iran, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Slovenia, and Vietnam, and DVB-C support for The Czech Republic, Denmark, Spain, France, Hungary, and Luxemburg.
New in version 0.2.4 (October 7th, 2011)
- This version fixes a couple of issues with vala 0.14.0, which is now the required minimum version.
New in version 0.2.3 (September 13th, 2011)
- This version fixes a couple of issue with pygobject-3.0. pygobject 2.90.1 or later is required.
- Furthermore, it is now possible to add fake devices for development purposes.
New in version 0.2.2 (June 21st, 2011)
- This version fixes a bug where the EPG was not restored on startup.
New in version 0.2.1 (May 24th, 2011)
- This version fixes a bug where localization in the GUI did not work correctly.
- In addition, the DVB-T brute-force scan works correctly again.
New in version 0.2.0 (May 10th, 2011)
- Fixed a couple of issues revealed by pylint
- Totem: Fixed spawning of gnome-dvb-setup
- Use void* instead of bool as return value in GThread function
- Use async methods instead of calling the methods with Idle.add
- Updated Translations:
- cs: Marek ÄŒernockÃ½
- de: Mario BlÃ¤ttermann
- es: Jorge GonzÃ¡lez
- pl: Piotr DrÄ…g
- sl: Matej UrbanÄiÄ