New in version 1.3
December 19th, 2013
- Now md5sum is applied for file paths with whitespace.
New in version 1.1 (February 15th, 2013)
- This version supports file protection and recovery from non-root partitions.
New in version 1.0 (November 6th, 2012)
- mtab parsing now works with openSUSE.
- Un-modified directories are no longer scanned during updates, improving performance.
New in version 0.8 (October 7th, 2011)
- This version adds a locking mechanism in order to avoid sqlite3 db corruption.
New in version 0.7 (July 19th, 2011)
- The md5sum of the original file is stored in the log file.
- A user can use this detail and check the md5sum of the recovered file and verify it.
New in version 0.6 (March 9th, 2011)
- The "list" option was added to show a list of deleted files.
- Recovered files are trimmed to the correct size, not necessarily a multiple of block size.
New in version 0.4 (August 4th, 2010)