New in version 4.7
September 2nd, 2009
- This release introduces a GUI.
New in version 4.5 (June 1st, 2009)
- giis.conf - New config value called TIME is added.
- init.c - search4fs() converts TIME config value from ascii to int.
- file.c - read_config_file() reads the TIME value from config file.
- dir.c - Time Check performed before calling check4file_dups().
New in version 4.4 (February 21st, 2009)
- This release can recover files deleted on a specific date or deleted before or after a specific date or even within specific date range.
- Files can be recovered with their original access permission types and file owner and group details.
- A user-friendly configuration file was added, which supports adding new directories even after installation.
- Large directories are supported.
New in version 4.3 (September 28th, 2008)
- Deleted files are recovered and restored into their original directories, if the path exists.
- Dropped database tables are recovered.