New in version 2.1.2
April 29th, 2013
- This is a quick bugfix release for the recent 2.1.1, which had broken translations.
New in version 2.1.1 (April 29th, 2013)
- This version fixes a handful of bugs, fixes a minor flaw in the build process, and migrates some deprecated GUI elements to recent GTK3.
- galculator has been translated to Lithuanian.
New in version 2.1 (February 12th, 2013)
- This version adds support for quad-precision floating point and up to 112-bit binary arithmetic on systems with libquadmath (gcc >4.6).
- Several bugs in the expression parsing engine and the GUI have been fixed.
New in version 2.0.1 (December 17th, 2012)
- This first update to the 2.0 series of galculator moves the configuration file to a XDG-conforming location and fixes several bugs in the GUI and parser.
New in version 2.0 (October 16th, 2012)
- This version adds support for GTK 3, fixes several bugs, and includes various new translations.
New in version 1.3.4 (February 8th, 2009)
- This release fixes a serious bug when changing sign in scientific EE notation, makes the formula entry more locales robust and includes some administrative adjustments.
New in version 1.3.3 (January 11th, 2009)
- This release fixes some bugs left over from the last update. Homepage and more important bug tracker will be updated throughout the next days. Thanks for your continueing support.
New in version 1.3.2 (January 6th, 2009)
- galculator.desktop.in: use galculator icon (patch by Omair, thanks; fixes also Debian BTS #487177)
- src/Makefile.am, pixmaps/Makefile.am: put galculator icon in pixmaps and not in pixmaps/galculator (patch by Omair, thanks)
- ui/main_frame.glade: about icon (patch by Omair, thanks)
- src/main.c: show main window after it was created (fixes sf.net #2286315, #1821281, thanks to Paul for reporting)
- src/main.c: key_snooper adapted to paper mode (thanks to Peter and Les for reporting, fixes sf.net #1874108)
- src/general_functions.c: prefs_sep_char_changed changed to prevent segfault in paper mode
- src/ui.c, src/callbacks.c: removed check-resize signal handler (fixes sf.net #2055644, thanks to Aanjhan for reporting)
- src/callbacks.c: fixed LP64 warnings (patch by Christian, thanks)
- po/pt.po: added Portugese translation (thanks to Marco)
- src/general_functions.c: Set tooltips properly when changing to RPN mode (fixes sf.net #1849320)
- src/display.c: +/- display and internal sync (fixes sf.net #1857743 and #1869931, thanks to Benjamin for reporting)
- src/flex.l: floating point numbers and decimals now as proposed by flex manual (thanks to Ferdinand)