What's new in gCAD3D 2.14:October 23rd, 2013
- new: dynamic modification of numeric values
- new: "find parent-objects" and "find child-objects"
- submodels: bug "load catalog-part" fixed
- Applications: new dialogoptions, bugfixes.
What's new in gCAD3D 2.12:September 6th, 2013
- new: button "Viewport" saves / restores viewport (Ctrl-V, Ctrl-Cursor right)
- DXF: new version Dxf-2000; import and export of SPLINE and ELLIPSE.
- OBJ: can import and export colors (.mtl - file).
- Modify/Surface color: select color from existing face as new active color
- Modify/SurfaceStyle: RCIR (planar 3 or 4-point-face) can also be set to symbolic
- Search/Name: find childs / parents of object; bugfixes.
- CAD vector cartes: additional parameters rotation-angle, tilt-angle.
What's new in gCAD3D 2.10:May 9th, 2013
- new NC-processor PRC_cut1, postprocessor G-Code.
- CAD/Lines: tangents between circles/ellipses/b-splines
- CAD/Curves Ellipse from major Axis and point on the ellipse
- CAD/Vectors/VEC objects: get parallel tangent from curve, point on curve.
- CAD/Trim/CUT VEC objects: trim curves from parameters.
- Application: bug "update selection-input" fixed
- Catalog: bug "preview position" fixed
What's new in gCAD3D 2.01:March 8th, 2013
- CAD-Planes rewritten.
- Userapplication bug "cannot execute" fixed
- RemoteControl bugfixes
What's new in gCAD3D 2.00:January 15th, 2013
- New RemoteControl
What's new in gCAD3D 1.91:December 6th, 2012
- New Interface to Gtk3
- Step-import rewritten;
- CAD-Analysis-function now in toolbar "Measure"
What's new in gCAD3D 1.56:January 31st, 2011
- Digital Terrain Modelling - application APP_GIS1:
- breaklines and void areas added see www.gCAD3D.org/doc/APP_GIS1_de.htm
- new CAD-function to define the orientation of submodels by rotationangle. See www.gCAD3D.org/doc/CAD_Model_de.htm#F0
- ScaleAll - bug fixed.
- 64-bit: DispListAllocation-bug fixed.
- VRML2-export, VRML2-import bugfixes.
What's new in gCAD3D 1.52:October 13th, 2010
- Export SVG (IO_svg_de.htm, IO_svg_en.htm)
- error at OpenGL-Start fixed ..
- error creating textures ("IS NOT BMP") fixed
- and many others ..
What's new in gCAD3D 1.50:June 27th, 2010
- Measure-Function (main-menu; checkbox "Measure")
- TextureEditor. Select surface with right mousebutton, select "texture". Move / zoom textureimage with mouse.
- Programdirectories can be redirected in startscript (Linux only)
- Print: print to networkprinters (MS), white background ..
- OBJ-export: bug "missing triangles" fixed.
- PointEditor: pointselection improved
- dxf-import: buffersize increased
- selection of points improved
What's new in gCAD3D 1.46:March 29th, 2010
- new Linux 64-bit version (Linux: 64and 32-bit; Microsoft: 32-bit).
- import DXF-Files: import also rounded Polylines.
- Step-import: bug with rational b-splines fixed.
- display CAD-helpfiles with firefox: bug fixed.
What's new in gCAD3D 1.44:February 27th, 2010
- VRML-2-Import (no Animations, textures not yet)
- tooltips and messages Spanish/French/Italian
What's new in gCAD3D 1.42:January 16th, 2010
- all tooltips internationalized (de / en)
- CAD: PointEditor (move points of curves (lines, polygons, splines ..),
- all depending objects are updated dynamically)
- decode and view objects with popup-menu-function "inspect" (right mouse-button)
- import OBJ-Files (Wavefront): support for newer Format (blender, SweetHome3D)
What's new in gCAD3D 1.40:November 16th, 2009
- new Browserwindow (treeview of all objects)
- object-specific popup-menus for selections (with the right mouse-button)
- STEP-Import: bug in STP_r_alloc_tab fixed
- Startup-problem with textured models fixed
- problem translate-object-by-vector fixed
What's new in gCAD3D 1.32:August 30th, 2009
- CAD: select-options with middle mousebutton
- redefine Help-Browser, Editor (Menu / Standards)
- CAD: INTersect and CUT improved.
What's new in gCAD3D 1.30:July 17th, 2009
- DXF-Import completely rewritten.
- Italian docu - partially
What's new in gCAD3D 1.28:June 10th, 2009
- new userdocumentation (german - not yet translated)
- new developer-documentation (with Doxygen, english)
- bugfixes ..
What's new in gCAD3D 1.26:March 5th, 2009
- New Functions:
- create parametric points at selection of surface
- segment-faults at startup fixed for Puppy-Linux
What's new in gCAD3D 1.24:November 13th, 2008
- curve from intersection surface x surface (CAD/INT intersect)
- formulaInterpreter: problem with "((" fixed
- bug "cannot support textures" fixed
- bug export subModels as VRML-1 and VRML-2 fixed
What's new in gCAD3D 1.2:October 9th, 2008
- This release adds names for objects, objectLists ("Search/Name"), and the ability to filter objects with name/information.
What's new in gCAD3D 1.18:September 9th, 2008
- use jpg-images for textures,
- intercative modification of scale/position of textures (see Help / Textures)