New in version 2.26
July 12th, 2015
- Bug "translate concatenated-curve" fixed (sample_tra_ccv_1.gcad)
- Bug "modify GIS-point" fixed (sample_gis1.gcad)
- Bug "display html docu" (Linux only) fixed
- minor bugfixes
- modifications for git
New in version 2.24 (March 7th, 2015)
- NEW: License changed to GPL-v3; see Releasenotes.
- modifications for git
- minor bugfixes.
New in version 2.22 (January 8th, 2015)
- dxf-import: bug POLYLINES and rotation (code 50) with INSERT fixed
- dxf-export: export contours
- Step-import: new functions and bugfixes
- structure of contour (CCV) completely changed.
- CAD-Measure can select vertex-points
- CAD-Interaction checkbox, can modify all numeric values
New in version 2.20 (April 7th, 2014)
- CAD: sweep-surfaces new
- CAD: loft-surfaces (initially b-spline-surfaces)
- new: Step-export; not yet colors, bodies.
- Modify/Linetyp improved (see www.gCAD3D.org/doc/Attribs_en.htm)
New in version 2.14 (October 23rd, 2013)
- new: dynamic modification of numeric values
- new: "find parent-objects" and "find child-objects"
- submodels: bug "load catalog-part" fixed
- Applications: new dialogoptions, bugfixes.
New in version 2.12 (September 6th, 2013)
- new: button "Viewport" saves / restores viewport (Ctrl-V, Ctrl-Cursor right)
- DXF: new version Dxf-2000; import and export of SPLINE and ELLIPSE.
- OBJ: can import and export colors (.mtl - file).
- Modify/Surface color: select color from existing face as new active color
- Modify/SurfaceStyle: RCIR (planar 3 or 4-point-face) can also be set to symbolic
- Search/Name: find childs / parents of object; bugfixes.
- CAD vector cartes: additional parameters rotation-angle, tilt-angle.
New in version 2.10 (May 9th, 2013)
- new NC-processor PRC_cut1, postprocessor G-Code.
- CAD/Lines: tangents between circles/ellipses/b-splines
- CAD/Curves Ellipse from major Axis and point on the ellipse
- CAD/Vectors/VEC objects: get parallel tangent from curve, point on curve.
- CAD/Trim/CUT VEC objects: trim curves from parameters.
- Application: bug "update selection-input" fixed
- Catalog: bug "preview position" fixed
New in version 2.01 (March 8th, 2013)
- CAD-Planes rewritten.
- Userapplication bug "cannot execute" fixed
- RemoteControl bugfixes
New in version 2.00 (January 15th, 2013)
- New RemoteControl
New in version 1.91 (December 6th, 2012)
- New Interface to Gtk3
- Step-import rewritten;
- CAD-Analysis-function now in toolbar "Measure"
New in version 1.56 (January 31st, 2011)
- Digital Terrain Modelling - application APP_GIS1:
- breaklines and void areas added see www.gCAD3D.org/doc/APP_GIS1_de.htm
- new CAD-function to define the orientation of submodels by rotationangle. See www.gCAD3D.org/doc/CAD_Model_de.htm#F0
- ScaleAll - bug fixed.
- 64-bit: DispListAllocation-bug fixed.
- VRML2-export, VRML2-import bugfixes.
New in version 1.52 (October 13th, 2010)
- Export SVG (IO_svg_de.htm, IO_svg_en.htm)
- error at OpenGL-Start fixed ..
- error creating textures ("IS NOT BMP") fixed
- and many others ..
New in version 1.50 (June 27th, 2010)
- Measure-Function (main-menu; checkbox "Measure")
- TextureEditor. Select surface with right mousebutton, select "texture". Move / zoom textureimage with mouse.
- Programdirectories can be redirected in startscript (Linux only)
- Print: print to networkprinters (MS), white background ..
- OBJ-export: bug "missing triangles" fixed.
- PointEditor: pointselection improved
- dxf-import: buffersize increased
- selection of points improved
New in version 1.46 (March 29th, 2010)
- new Linux 64-bit version (Linux: 64and 32-bit; Microsoft: 32-bit).
- import DXF-Files: import also rounded Polylines.
- Step-import: bug with rational b-splines fixed.
- display CAD-helpfiles with firefox: bug fixed.
New in version 1.44 (February 27th, 2010)
- VRML-2-Import (no Animations, textures not yet)
- tooltips and messages Spanish/French/Italian
New in version 1.42 (January 16th, 2010)
- all tooltips internationalized (de / en)
- CAD: PointEditor (move points of curves (lines, polygons, splines ..),
- all depending objects are updated dynamically)
- decode and view objects with popup-menu-function "inspect" (right mouse-button)
- import OBJ-Files (Wavefront): support for newer Format (blender, SweetHome3D)
New in version 1.40 (November 16th, 2009)
- new Browserwindow (treeview of all objects)
- object-specific popup-menus for selections (with the right mouse-button)
- STEP-Import: bug in STP_r_alloc_tab fixed
- Startup-problem with textured models fixed
- problem translate-object-by-vector fixed
New in version 1.32 (August 30th, 2009)
- CAD: select-options with middle mousebutton
- redefine Help-Browser, Editor (Menu / Standards)
- CAD: INTersect and CUT improved.
New in version 1.30 (July 17th, 2009)
- DXF-Import completely rewritten.
- Italian docu - partially
New in version 1.28 (June 10th, 2009)
- new userdocumentation (german - not yet translated)
- new developer-documentation (with Doxygen, english)
- bugfixes ..
New in version 1.26 (March 5th, 2009)
- New Functions:
- create parametric points at selection of surface
- segment-faults at startup fixed for Puppy-Linux
New in version 1.24 (November 13th, 2008)
- curve from intersection surface x surface (CAD/INT intersect)
- formulaInterpreter: problem with "((" fixed
- bug "cannot support textures" fixed
- bug export subModels as VRML-1 and VRML-2 fixed
New in version 1.2 (October 9th, 2008)
- This release adds names for objects, objectLists ("Search/Name"), and the ability to filter objects with name/information.
New in version 1.18 (September 9th, 2008)
- use jpg-images for textures,
- intercative modification of scale/position of textures (see Help / Textures)