New in version 2011.1
September 26th, 2011
- This release works with TeXLive 2011, otherwise no other changes.
New in version 2010.1 (November 15th, 2010)
- This release is able to work with the update packages of TeXLive 2010.
New in version 2009.2 (June 23rd, 2010)
- This maintenance release fixes some minor bugs like the default storage location to /var/lib/g-ctan, to stick to the scheme of Layman.
New in version 2009.1 (January 21st, 2010)
- This release is able to work with the update packages of TeXLive 2009.
- Additionally some new options have been added:
- update-all, which takes all user-installed packages from the g-ctan repository and looks for update
- clean which reports packages and ebuilds that may be removed.
- Now a cleaner documentation exists and many bugs and problems have been handled.
New in version 2008.2 (January 14th, 2010)
- Due to URL changes by the TeXLive and CTAN teams, 2008.1 will not work anymore. This has been fixed in 2008.2 which is also available in Gentoo Linux' package repository.