New in version 1.3
September 15th, 2011
- Prevent users from adding an invalid function to the graph. Show an error and ask them to re-enter the function.
- use single quotes when adding equations to dropdown list since double quotes don't work on Chrome.
- use regexp syntax for string replacement since the global match flag (eg s.replace(substr, newsubstr, 'g') is not supported by Chrome.
New in version 1.2 (August 18th, 2011)
- Use span rather than div as container to allow inline display of graphs
- Embed svg source in hidden CDATA section alongside ASCIISvg script. NOTE: Plone 3's safe_html transform swallows CDATA, Plone 4 works correctly.
New in version 1.1 (August 15th, 2011)
- use jq instead of $ to invoke jquery for Plone 3 compatibility