New in version 0.7.5
October 3rd, 2012
- Been far too busy for far too long. Atleast getting critical bugfixes now!
- Fix bug causing crashes when conflicting with other krunner plugins.
New in version 0.7.4 (September 7th, 2010)
- Thibault T joins the project, as I've been inactive for a while and he's activly using fsrunner. All changes since 0.7.3 are from him.
- Multiple bugfixes
- Enable/disable the open with buttons in krunner.
New in version 0.7.3 (August 16th, 2009)
- Fix crash when two parent=0 directories have the same name ( issue #18 )
New in version 0.7.2 (July 13th, 2009)
- Applied patch for working actions from Ryan P. Bitanga.
New in version 0.7.1 (March 27th, 2009)
- Fix another kde-svn problem (trailing slashes in KDirWatcher, and paths being returned twice).
New in version 0.7 (March 27th, 2009)
- Fix crash on krunner shutdown (which did nothing, just an assertion error).
- Workaround for dirty() returning filenames in kde svn tree.
- Action system changed internally, still not enabled by default, probably in worse shape now than it was. If you use it nag me on the bug tracker and I'll clean it up.