New in version 0.7.4
June 22nd, 2015
- Certificate compatibility with Chrome and IE. Use "-g" to regenerate the CA
- on update.
- Broad acceptance of ciphering suites
- Showing the ciphering suite agreed, and the UserAgent on request
New in version 0.7.1 (October 7th, 2013)
- This version adds a new interactive mode that forces authentication at the remote side, new authentication with CA and ephemeral RSA keys, for more comfortable secure communications between trusted peers, support for SSH tunnelling with socat and GNU netcat, and the ability to reuse specific URLs.
New in version 0.6 (May 17th, 2013)
- This version adds the feature of receiving files, too, providing a URL at which the sender can upload a file using only a Web browser.
New in version 0.5.2 (May 8th, 2013)
- Interoperability with some UPnP gateways was fixed.