New in version 1.2.2
May 29th, 2013
- This version fixes a bug in the forx utility.
New in version 1.2.1 (April 4th, 2013)
- This version fixes a bug in the fdreserve utility.
New in version 1.2.0 (February 13th, 2013)
- This version fixes a small bug in backtick and adds support for non-slashpackage installations.
New in version 1.1.6 (November 12th, 2012)
- This version fixes an embarrassing bug in the "background" utility which prevented it from setting the LASTPID environment variable.
New in version 1.1.5 (June 13th, 2012)
- This version adds functionality to backtick, forx, and forbacktickx: the variable may now be an environment variable instead of a substitution macro.
- The new behavior will become the default in the future.
New in version 1.08 (October 23rd, 2008)
- This release adds some features to execline, namely a way to break out of loops early, a better design for conditional branching, a fallback for the exec command, and more.
- It also fixes a build problem with Mac OS X.